Do you want to implement workplace health promotion? Do you want to keep in touch with other companies or colleagues so you can exchange information and expertise? Do you want to know what the success factors are for workplace health promotion? There are a lot of reasons to join ENWHP:
- Receive regular information and updates including ENWHP Newsletters.
- Get full access to the ENWHP Website and on-line resources.
- Have the opportunity to participate in EU funded projects.
- Have the opportunity to participate in European policy development.
- Opportunity to participate in ENWHP campaigns.
- Help develop training in WHP.
- Take part in and present at ENWHP events including conferences, workshops and webinars.
- Access ENWHP training.
- Access publications and other ENWHP materials.
- Access to ENWHP accreditation.
- Contribute to publications.
- Have the use of the ENWHP Logo.
- Participate in the activities of the ENWHP Divisions.
- Potentially become a National Contact Office.
Becoming a member enhances your opportunities to reach your workplace health promotion goals, to improve your personal learning environment and to find partners and useful services.
Costs of membership
Any organisation or individual can become a member of ENWHP.
Becoming and remaining an ENWHP member requires payment of an annual membership (€500 for public and private sector; €150 for individuals and enterprises with 10 or less employees or an annual turnover below €2m).
CONVINCED! Complete the ENWHP Membership Application form (below) and return it to us following the instructions at the end of the form.